MSG.B Large Steam Pulse Vacuum Sterilizer (Sliding Door)
Double Door Mechanized Door Pulsant Vacuum Sterilizers (Sanitary Level)
This series of power door pulse vacuum sterilizer is specially designed to sterilize the goods with strict requirements on sterilization such as biology products, utensils, instruments, tools, dressings, sterile clothes etc in the shortest time. It is widely used in biology product, pharmaceutical industry, supplying and surgical rooms in hospital and laboratories. This series of sterilizers are welcomed by the customers, and can substitute imported ones.
1. The experiences over 30 years of designing and producing sterilizers is adsorbed in, designation and test are in accordance with ISO9001 standards system. Several programs are available.
2. Vacuum program: Used to sterilize dressing, sterile clothes, metal instruments and tools, utensils etc. Various medical materials.
3. Instrument program: Used to sterilize metal surgical instrument and tools, sterile utensils etc.
4. Liquid program: Used to sterilize small amount of liquids in supplying and surgical rooms.
5. B-D testing program: Used to carry out B-D test to inspect the sterilizer’s performance.
1. The airproof door is driven up and down electrically and airproofed pneumatically, safe, reliable and easy for operation.
2. Air is discharged compulsorily by vacuum pump, resulting in a sterilization thoroughly and the dry effect is satisfactory.
3. Double-coated cubic construct of the main body formed under strict quality and security standard
4. M-shape silicon rubber door gasket is high temperature resistant and durable
5. Preferable performance cost ratio.
6. World-branded fittings ensures the sterilizer’s advance and long term performance without malfunction.
7. The whole process is controlled by computer and the process parameters can be recorded and printed automatically.
1. The inner shell and door board are made of 304 stainless steel and polished
2. Stainless steel slopy pneumatic valve from GEMU, Germany
3. Also equipped with pressure controller from SMC, Japan and stainless steel electromagnetic valves
4. Germany Nash Elmo high capability and low noise vacuum Pump
5. Special control system
6. The tiny printer records date and parameters in the course of sterilization
7. Inside polished sanitary 304 stainless steel pipes
1. Steam Source Pressure: 0.3~0.5Mpa
2. Water Source Pressure: 0.15~0.3Mpa
3. Compressed Air Source Pressure: 0.5-0.7Mpa