1. Suitable for invasive and non-invasive respiratory treatment of newborn and about 10 year- old child.
2. Adopted opening high frequency ventilation technique, high frequency and small tidal volume ventilation mode.
3. Low airway pressure, little interference to bloodstream reflux, combination of oxygen go up rapidly when ventilation .
4. Oxygen concentration can be adjusted between 21%–95%.
5. LED and digital display.
6. Multi- ventilation mode: HFJV, Pro I & Pro II, PEEP, CPAP, Manual ventilation
Ventilation mode of ProI are best for combination of oxygen
Ventilation mode of Pro II are best for CO2 retention
7. Micro Processor controlled ventilator
8. Breathing Pathway to be open to atmosphere at all times by means of a venturi system
9. Pressure Support Ventilation (PSV) is designed and used in the weaning process and can be
Used without synchronous intermittent Mandatory Ventilation (SIMV)
Frequency: 10~150 bpm
I/E ratio: 1:1~ 1:3 and inverse ratio
Driving Pressure : 0~60KPa
Humidifying rate: ≥6ml/h
Process Ventilation: T=10min,
Storage Battery: 4Ah, 12V. Rechargeable
SIGH: 3 breaths/min
Alarm: Alarm with sound and light when lack of power, or the airway pressure is over 1Kpa±0.2Kpa and alarm will last for 6 seconds when no oxygen
CPAP: 0~0.8KPa PEEP: 0~0.5KPa
Oxygen Concentration : 40%~90%
Ventilation Modes: HFJV;CPAP(Continuous positive airway pressure); Process ventilation ; HFJV+SIGH;HFJV+PEEP; Manual ventilation