Urinalysis Test Strip -11 Parameters
Urinalysis strips are very resistant to interference from ascorbic acid (vitamin C). Some strips on the market are prone to vitamin C interference and give falsely-lower or false-negative results. The tests that are most affected are blood, glucose, bilirubin and nitrite.
1) Rapid Results 30 seconds to 2 minutes
2) High Quality Color Chart Superior European-produced color charts provide consistent, dependable readings
3) Flexible Available in up to 12 parameters
4) Cost Effective 25, 50, or 100 strips per bottle, with performance better than or equal to the current market leader at a much lower price。
1. Remove the strip from the closed canister and use it as soon as possible. Immediately close the canister tightly after removing the required number of strip(s). Completely immerse the reagent areas of the strip in fresh, well-mixed urine and immediately remove the strip to avoid dissolving the reagents. See illustration 1 below.
2. While removing the strip from the urine, run the edge of the strip against the rim of the urine container to remove excess urine. Hold the strip in a horizontal position and bring the edge of the strip into contact with an absorbent material (e.g. a paper towel) to avoid mixing chemicals from adjacent reagent areas and/or soiling hands with urine. See illustration 2 below.
3. Compare the reagent areas to the corresponding color blocks on the canister label at the specified times. Hold the strip close to the color blocks and match carefully. See illustration 3 below.
Note: Results may be read up to 2 minutes after the specified times
Features & Functions:
1. Rapid Results: 30second to 2 minutes
2.High quality: Superior European-produced color charts provide consistent, dependable readings
3. Flexible: Available in up to 11 parameters
4. Cost Effective: 100 strips per bottle, with performance better than equal to the current market leader at a much lower price
5. Long shelf life: Consistant quality with 2 year shelf life
6．Instruction for use:
You can start testing daily after 2-3 days on the diet program. Dip the pad in the urine cup or single stream of urine. Wait exactly 40 seconds and compare to the color chart on the bottle. Disregard color changes after 40 seconds.
1) Bottle should be used within 60 days of first opening.
2) Keep away from light and moisture.
3) Do not leave in the bathroom to avoid moisture.
4) Tightly replace cap after removing strips from the bottle.
5) Do not remove desiccants or touch test areas.
6) Use within expiration date.
7. Reading the results:
Negative: reduce carbohydrates intake or increase exercise.
Trace/ small/ moderate: your health is satisfactory and you are burning fat.
Large: increase carbohydrates or reduce exercise.
UTI, diabetes, kidney diease…there are many reasons why you might need to test your urine often.
Test liver disease
Indicate liver or gallbladder problems such as gallstones, hepatitis, cirrhosis or tumors
Caused by disorders of increased metabolism, also by balance diets such as high protein/low carb, anorexia or fasting.
Can result from infection,injury,inflammation,kidney stones or cancer
Test for kidney function
Test for early nephropathy(early kidney disease)
Aka white blood cells. Also indicate presence of infection, is a sign of urinary tract infection
The most common test for diabetes
Evaluate the body’s water balance and urine concentration
Measure urine acidity, associated with higher risk for kidney stones.
Reveal the concentration of ascorbic acid in urine which varies with the intake